Our response to COVID-19
Our primary goal is ensuring the safety of our patients and staff while maintaining smooth operation and complying with local guidelines.
As of May 1st, medical facilities considered to be non-essential were permitted to reopen following specific safety guidelines. We are currently in the process of preparing our facility and staff, and we expect to be seeing patients again by May 19th at the latest.
Below we have detailed our updated Visitors' Policy, and our own Safety Policy.
We will keep this page updated with any updates. However, we encourage you to follow or bookmark ourFacebook Page for the latest news and a direct way to message us regarding any questions or concerns you may have.
Updated Visitors' Policy
Visits will mostly be conducted as usual, except we ask you to take a few additional precautions:
- 1. Feeling sick? Cancel. If you are showing first signs of symptoms, or if you have had contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, please call us to cancel your appointment. Treatment will be allowed to resume normally after you have been cleared by a medical doctor.
- 2. A face covering is required. Masks will be provided based on availability, but our supplies may be limited. If you don't have a face covering, contact us in advance to confirm that we will be able provide one.
- 3. Sanitize! We will provide ways for you to sanitize and wash your hands when you come in for your appointment.
- 4. Social distancing. Maintain a reasonable distance from other patients and our staff while in the office.
Our Safety Policy
To ensure safety and to remain compliant, we will be following all CDC and local guidelines. Here are some of the actions we will be taking:
- 1. All staff will have adequate facial coverings. Expect to see us in masks.
- 2. All staff will have temperature screenings before their shift. Any staff member who is showing first signs of symptoms or who has had exposure to the virus will not be scheduled until they have completely recovered and have been cleared to return to work by a doctor.
- 3. Our janitorial staff will conduct daily cleanings with Oxivir, one of the best disinfectants for getting rid of the virus. Additionally, there will be hourly sanitization of all of the surfaces within our office.
- 4. Smarter scheduling. We will be scheduling appointments so that there is minimal overlap between patients to reduce the number of people who will be in our office at any given time. This has the added benefit of reducing wait times while keeping you safe.
We expect to be seeing patients again by May 19th at the latest. Return to this site, or check out ourFacebook Page for updates, and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.